Kitchencolors is a project that allows the internet to decide the color of your Philips Hue bulbs / LightStrips.
This is a very quick first pass and a little rough around the edges.
- Create a Twitter account and grab your API keys after creating your Application on dev.twitter.com
- Make sure Node.js is installed
- Grab hue-cli and get it configured and working from your command line
- edit the exec() command on line 58 of bot.js to set which lights you want to control. (You'll get this after you have hue-cli up and running).
- edit config.json with your twitter keys
- node bot.js, and give it a try!