What is this?
This is a plugin for the Storytlr application. It allows you to integrate your blip.tv videos into the Storytlr lifestream.
Unless you are running an up to date copy of my fork you need to apply a bugfix! http://github.com/jmhobbs/storytlr/commit/4b58d8c9283f3bd85accae799dc23fd64a093d86
Okay, fixed that? Continue.
- Clone this repo into your storytlr/protected/application/plugins/ directory
- Rename the directory from "storytlr-plugin-bliptv" to "bliptv"
- Load database.sql into your database
- Copy bliptv.png into storytlr/images/
- Go on the admin side and add your account
- You were done at number 5, you can stop reading now