RandFile.m is a package for Mathematica computer algebra system which allows the exploitation of local files as sources of random data. RandFile allows to (re)use random data obtained from different sources and stored in a file.
In order to use the package, copy the downloaded file to
.Mathematica/.Applications directory in your home directory and rename it to RandFile.m.
Package documentation is provided in the form of ssage strings in
Usage examples and sample random files are provided in
- 14/11/2018 Some improvements in the examples, new release (0.1.4).
- 09/11/2018 Package uploded to GitHub.
- 28/08/2015 Improved version of the package (0.1.3) has been released. This version includes an improved management of the binary data.
- 17/03/2015 Improved version of the package (0.0.19) has been released. The updated version of the manuscript is available at arXiv:1302.2738v2.
- 26/02/2013 Notebooks and data files for usage examples described in arXiv:1302.2738.
- 12/02/2013 Preprint describing RandFile package at arXiv:1302.2738.
- 25/01/2013 New version of the package (v. 0.0.17) with an improved documentation.
- 24/01/2013 Initial release of the package (v. 0.0.16).