Note: These templates are not compatible with Xcode 4.x.
About The Templates
These templates were derived from the default ones supplied with Xcode, with a few changes to suit my personal taste:
- All of the source files are contained in a
- All of the resource files (nibs, localizations,
Info.plist, etc.) are contained in a
- The prefix header includes
<iso646.h>, which provides C++-style human-readable operators. (I've come to like these a lot.)
- The name of the project is not included in the
- The boilerplate file comments have been removed. (That means you,
- Code is formatted in what is apparently known as the "One True Brace Style", according to Wikipedia.
To use the file and project templates, symlink the directories into: