TIL: Last observation carried forward (LOCF) using fill()
This project is based on the blog post "TIL: Last observation carried forward (LOCF) using fill()".
You are encouraged to use this repo to work on your Github and/or data wrangling skills. There is nothing here that can be made in any way unusable.
Suggestions for future work
- update this README
- approach this problem a different way
- help tidy up the code
- do your own full-blown analysis
If you are new to Github, check out happygitwithr for helpful information.
Files & folders
- til_locf_blogpost.Rproj - import code
- data folder - contains .csv data files
- R folder
- 01_import.R - loads libraries & data files
- 02_wrangle.R - view loaded data files (feel free to add more!)