Play 2.5.x Todo list example app
- Setup Play routes and methods to interact with Backbone CRUD.
- Shows use of Play JSON Objects / Reads / Writes / Formatters.
- Renders based on successful Backbone synced calls to the database.
- Grouping of Models, Collections, Views etc. in the app object.
- RequireJS structure and setup with config.
- Uses Dustjs renderer and template loading.
- Has front and backend validation returning JsObjects.
- In-line editing from Play Framework Zentasks sample application.
npm install activator run
May 8, 2016 (7.0)
- Updated to Play 2.5.3 and sbt to 0.13.11
- Updated sbt-dustjs-linkedin to 1.0.4 with new
- Updated play-slick to 2.0.0 with evolutions
- Updated all of the sbt plugins to latest version
- Updated links to dist libraries from webjar bower packages
- Removed all DBAction calls, now using Futures for all database access calls
- Cleaned up coffeescript, imports, and self referencing
- Now using fold with errors instead of map to handle parsing json
- Added specs2 tests and updated Selenium Firefox test
- Added jenv java-version file
August 5, 2014 (6.0)
- Updated play-slick to 0.8.0 - non RC
- Updated sbt-dustjs-linkedin to 1.0.3 with Windows compatibility
July 23, 2014 (5.0)
- Updated to Play 2.3.2
- Added todoitem to require config
- Updated play-slick to 0.8.0-RC2
July 8, 2014 (4.0)
- Updated to Play 2.3.1
- Added to Activator templates
- Updated play-slick to 0.8.x - using scala version 2.11.x
- Updated from play-dustjs to sbt-dustjs-linkedin
- Now using webjars
- Changed from MIT license to Apache 2
November 18, 2013 (3.0)
- Updated to Play 2.2.1
- Now using latest Dust templating play-dustjs
- Updated play-slick to 0.5.0.8 - latest for Play 2.2.x
- Added build.sbt and removed Build.scala file
- Updated TodoController to use DBAction with new parser built-in
- Updated Todo Model to use new DAO separation component
- Updated tests to use PlaySpecification
- Updated todo js module to use new bindAll from Underscore with concat functions
September 3, 2013
- Updated to Play 2.1.3
- Updated play-slick to 0.4.0 - latest for Play 2.1
- Added implicit sessions to models removing the withSessions
- Added an example of using DBAction then grabbing the request as json with validation
- Added an example of using a json body parser to retrieve the request then using DB withSession
- Updated tests to use session
July 29, 2013
- Added DBType text for content column.
July 25, 2013 (2.0)
- Now using Slick via play-slick instead of anorm.
- Using Slick via DB with session instead of DBAction for now.
- Removed evolution, now using Slick DDL generation.
- Removed reads and writes, now using format since Option Long is used instead of PK.
- Added selenium / fluentlenium tests.
- Move Require JS shim configuartion options to main.
- Removed domReady using jQuery ready now.