An extension for Visual Studio Code that lets you easily add or remove
.NET Core 1.1+ package references to/from your project's
files using Code's Command Palette.
- Search the NuGet package repository for packages using either (partial or full) package name or another search term.
- Add PackageReference dependencies to your .NET Core 1.1+
.fsprojfiles from Visual Studio Code's Command Palette.
- Remove installed packages from your project's
.fsprojfiles via Visual Studio Code's Command Palette.
- Handles workspaces with multiple
.fsprojfiles as well as workspaces with single
Adding a Package:
Removing a Package:
- The extension does not add DotNetCliToolsReference entries for tools.
- Allow self-signed certificates for requests when http.proxyStrictSSL is false (closes #24)
- Cross-platform team development aid: don't add or remove XML declarations to/from first line of project files (closes #29)
- Respect http.proxyStrictSSL setting
- Support for http proxy settings (closes #18)
- Handle case where XML parser passes null to callback (closes #16)
- Fix bug with file search traversing deeply through node_modules (if present)
- Add F#/.fsproj support
- Changes to README to remove leftover stuff (whoops)
- Refactored to now handle workspaces containing multiple
.csprojfiles (closes #10, closes #12)
- Adds a number of tests and automated steps to build/test process (closes #7, closes #1)
- Update preview images (and show both add and remove; closes #11)
- The "I'm a Dummy and Accidentally Typed 'Minor' Instead of 'Patch' When Publishing" release.
- No actual changes; this is identical to v0.0.4, but VS Code won't let me unpublish specific versions and I initially typo'd the release number. :(
- Updated "Known Issues" to mention #9, which seems important
- Add PackageReference even if no PackageReference section already exists (closes #5)
- Add ItemGroup if no ItemGroup is found in project file
- Add tests for some operations (partial progress on #1)
getQueryStringutility and use Node's querystring module
- Add slightly better error handling in Promise chain
- Update versioning; vsce only allows x.x.x