TooHotToHandel is a gem that scrapes gramophone.co.uk for the latest classical music news and reviews. It allows you to read articles directly on the command line. TooHotToHandel is essential for any tech-savvy classical music lover!
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install too_hot_to_handel
- Run ./bin/too_hot_to_handel
- Follow the prompts to select command line mode, or browser mode. A list of articles with descriptions will then display on your command line.
- Select an article from the list.
- Depending on what mode you are in, the article will display in your command line or your web browser.
- Read, become informed and enlightened, then select another article.
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub at https://github.com/[USERNAME]/too_hot_to_handel. This project is intended to be a safe, welcoming space for collaboration, and contributors are expected to adhere to the Contributor Covenant code of conduct.
The gem is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.
Code of Conduct
Everyone interacting in the TooHotToHandel project’s codebases, issue trackers, chat rooms and mailing lists is expected to follow the code of conduct.