Welcome to the OPPRIM Simulator wiki!
OPPRIM is a Java simulator with a Swing GUI to evaluate opportunity-enabled risk management (OPPRIM), defined in the following papers, and tested as part of the MUSES project:
- "Formal Modeling and Verification of Opportunity-enabled Risk Management", A. Aldini, J.-M. Seigneur, C. Ballester Lafuente, X. Titi, J. Guislain, in Proceedings of Trustcom International Symposium on Recent Advances of Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications, IEEE, 2015.
- OPPRIM: Opportunity-Enabled Risk Management for Trust and Risk-Aware Asset Access Decision-Making
Here you will find both a technical explanation about the risk and trust engine and the elements used to infer decisions regarding access requests, as well as an user guide on how to use the simulation GUI.
The table of contents of this Wiki is as follows:
- [Risk Communications and Risk Treatments](https://github.com/jmseigneur/opprim-sim/wiki/Risk Communications and Treatments)
- [Risk Policies](https://github.com/jmseigneur/opprim-sim/wiki/Risk Policy)
- [Access Requests](https://github.com/jmseigneur/opprim-sim/wiki/Access Request)
- [Security Incidents](https://github.com/jmseigneur/opprim-sim/wiki/Security Incidents)
- User Guide
- Extending the Risk and Trust Metric
You can also navigate this Wiki using the right-hand menu, we hope you enjoy!