This Wordpress plugin replaces a taxonomy term description textarea with the buildin TinyMCE WYSIWYG.
- This plugin needs at least WordPress 3.3 to work as it uses the new wp_editor call introduced in WP 3.3.
- This plugin is a inspired by CategoryTinyMCE.
- Upload Taxonomy-TinyMCE folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to your custom taxonomy edit pages and start to write!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why not use Category TincyMCE
I want to, but had to make to much changes to still call it CategoryTinyMCE. Hope we can combine powers.
Also a category is build in custom taxonomy.
= 1.0 =
- Migrated from Category TinyMCE to Taxonomy TinyMCE
- Check for minimal Wordpress version 3.3.
- Show tiny_mce on overview page 'edit-tag', but it needs some change in the core or Wordpress. inline-edit-tags.js needs to have .live() to work with TinyMCE. I was thinking about so submiting a request to add this, but I first have to learn my way in to WP svn / ideas / trac etc. Any help?
- Implement options page.