Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Version 2.1 of WadC is dedicated to the memory of Professor Seymour Papert (1928-2016), co-inventor of the LOGO programming language.
- lots of improvements to the GUI: better default size, undo/redo support, internationalisation, etc.
- Doom 1, Heretic, Hexen and Strife support
- more libraries: control sector management; boom generalised linedef/sector generators; thing definitions for heretic/hexen/strife; new math routines
- lots of new examples: boom generalised sector/line types; binary ripple counters; Hexen polyobjects; examples of Doom 1/Heretic/Strife support
- lots of bug fixes, including a major one for line splitting when overdrawing lines