This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
- When sharing an Instagram authorization across users, Pic Puller chose user 1 as the default auth to share. This caused an error when no user 1 was in Craft. This has been fixed.
- When trying to process an empty variable through Pic Puller, an error occurred when trying to assign a null value to the error code. This has been fixed.
- Looping through a feed of images would incorrectly attribute a previous image's caption to the next image if that image had no caption defined. This update fixes that error.
- Feed service was failing when Instagram Authorization had been removed a user's Instagram account.
- Control panel fixed to removed incorrect Twig template display of errors.
- Previous fix didn't address Instagram not responding to request at all. This updated addresses that.
- Added "code" returned to both successful and unsuccessful Pic Puller calls.
- Instagram feed has been missing "meta" object for some users. This update checks for the presence of "meta". If missing it will attempt to serve stale cache if available.