This plugin allows for controlling the order of tabs within the OctoPrint web interface. After changes are made you must do a force reload by holding down CTRL key while pressing the F5 key.
Now supports fontawesome icons!
Install via the Plugin Manager or manually using this URL:
0.5.3 - 2019-01-03
- Added fontawesom version 4 shim to resolve issues with other icons missing in OctoPrint after installing.
0.5.2 - 2019-01-01
- Updated to fontawesom 5.6.3. As a result, some icons may become broken. In order to handle the new solid versus branded icons the base icon class (fas or fab) must also be included in the icon field.
0.5.1 - 2019-01-01
- Added resize event trigger onAllBound to remove tab stacking when only icons are used.
0.5.0 - 2018-05-12
- Simplified the process for adding tabs based on existing tabs detected within the interface.
0.4.1 - 2018-05-10
- Added icon color option and tooltip for hover text.
0.4.0 - 2018-05-09
- Added icon support. Credit to ntoff for the original idea. Uses the fontawesom 4.7.0 library for class names.
0.3.0 - 2018-01-24
- Updated pop up message for better clarification of the reload process.
0.2.0 - 2018-01-23
- Updated description that displays in Plugin Manager.
0.1.0 - 2018-01-19
- Initial release.
Support My Efforts
I programmed this plugin for fun and do my best effort to support those that have issues with it, please return the favor and support me.