This plugin is to control ITead Sonoff devices that have been flashed with Sonoff-Tasmota via web calls.
Requires minimum Tasmota firmware version 5.11.0.
Single relay devices need to use 1 for index.
Install via the bundled Plugin Manager or manually using this URL:
Once installed go into settings and enter the ip address for your TP-Link Smartplug device. Adjust additional settings as needed.
- The ip or hostname of tasmota device.
- Index number reprensenting the relay to control. Leave blank for single relay devices.
- Icon class name from the fontawesome library.
- Title attribute on icon that shows on mouseover.
- Username to connect to web interface. Currently not configurable in Tasmota, use the default username admin.
- Password configured for Web Admin Portal of Tasmota device.
- The left checkbox will always warn when checked.
- The right checkbox will only warn when printer is printing.
- When checked this will enable the processing of M80 and M81 commands from gcode to power on/off plug. Syntax for gcode command is M80/M81 followed by hostname/ip and index. For example if your plug is 192.168.1.2 and index of 1 your gcode command would be M80 192.168.1.2 1
- Automatically connect to printer after plug is powered on.
- Will wait for number of seconds configured in Auto Connect Delay setting prior to attempting connection to printer.
- Automatically disconnect printer prior to powering off the plug.
- Will wait for number of seconds configured in Auto Disconnect Delay prior to powering off the plug.
- Cmd On
- When checked will run system command configured in System Command On setting after a delay in seconds configured in System Command On Delay.
- Cmd Off
- When checked will run system command configured in System Command Off setting after a delay in seconds configured in System Command Off Delay.
Support My Efforts
I programmed this plugin for fun and do my best effort to support those that have issues with it, please return the favor and support me.