A simple plugin to send an M117 (Default)/M70 (Optional setting) command to show the connected OctoPrint's IP address information on the printer's display.
Install via the bundled Plugin Manager or manually using this URL:
0.2.2 - 2019-04-08
- Optional parameter in settings to enable the use of M70 command instead of M117 for Sailfish firmware thanks to @ohrn.
0.2.1 - 2018-11-17
Include Trailing Charactersetting to account for some firmware that clips the last character of M117 commands (i.e. ANET E10).
0.2.0 - 2018-05-26
- New delay option for checking ip and sending to control panel to resolve cold start issues.
- Settings interface to set delay option mentioned above.
- Added ConnectivityChanged event monitoring to also trigger the ip check and display.
- Uses the Connectivity check settings for ip and port to attempt to make connection to those for determining ip address being used.
0.1.0 - 2016-09-24
- Initial release.
Support My Efforts
I programmed this plugin for fun and do my best effort to support those that have issues with it, please return the favor and support me.