sarGraphs is a dead project, please see pysarGraphs:
- php > 4.x
- php GD support with Freetype enabled
- Be sure you have sysstat installed and running.
- Clone or extract the sarGraphs source to a Web readable location,
or a install directory of your choice.
- Below is an example Apache configuration:
Alias /sarGraphs /usr/share/sarGraphs/htdocs
php_flag allow_call_time_pass_reference 1
- Test the application is working properly by running ./cron.sh as
root. If working, you will notice in the graphs/ & raw/
directories are populated with data:
- Verify the data is available via the web, password can be found
(and changed) in sarGraphs_1.1.0/password_file.php:
- Create a new crontab for root similar to below (be sure to add correct paths):
10 * * * * /usr/share/sarGraphs/scripts/cron.sh