To get started
Visit and read jni4net.github.io
Make sure you understand GPLv3 and MIT licenses.
How to use
- Download binary package.
- study samples inside of the binary package, read
samples\helloWorldFromCLRthere is ReadMe.md inside.
samples\helloWorldFromJVMthere is ReadMe.md inside.
- How calling from Java to .NET works
- How calling from .NET to Java works
- Email group
How to build this solution on Windows
make sure you have
- .NET SDK 3.5 installed at usual places
- .NET SDK 4.0 installed at usual places
- Java JDK 1.5
JAVA_HOMEset properly JDK 1.5
PATHto csc.exe in
- NUnit installed at
- internet access to download components from maven repository
- make sure that you build it and run from (.NET) trusted location. Not shared drive.
- In root directory run
This should generate results into
target directory in root of project.