Contributing to this project
First of all, thank you so much for being interested in contributing. At the moment, you can contribute to this project by:
- Finding and reporting issues
- Creating new examples
- Requesting new features
- Open pull requests
The provided examples for the BBoxDB-Client are very limited at the moment. Feel free to write new examples and open a pull request.
Feature requests are welcome. Please take a moment and describe the details of the new feature and why this is needed. Please provide as much detail and context as possible.
- Open a new issue
- Fork the repository
- Create a new feature branch named contrib/issue-number
- Make your changes
- Test the code (i.e. write some unit tests)
- Create and submit a pull request
- Watch the build state of TravisCI
- Wait for the merge
By contributing your code, you agree to license your contribution under the terms of the Apache 2.0 license.