What is it?
I needed a scroll view controller that I could push new views on and scroll to them and even do an infinite scroll type thing. While also maintaining the viewcontroller's action. There must be a better way to do this. So I created this to make it easier; and it is horrible. By putting it in the public, I have to fix it and make it presentable. Right?
- Hopefully I can learn from people making fun of how bad this is.
- After some improvement, maybe it will be better. And even useful.
- actually pass the correct page to load so delegate doesn't have to...
- Need to do better with the managed array.. need to clean up better (or at all)
- general optimization
- provide option for auto-looping initial views