- Arduino Wi-Fi Shield 
- Android phone (firmware around 23 or higher)
- Motor (Arduino code is currently set up for 3 wire servo)
To wire the Arduino connect the servo like this
Make an enclosure. For our first one we mounted the servo on top of the deadbolt int a metal case. Alternatively, if you want to use the second case (work in progress), which is 3d printed:
- convert case/box.scad to stl
- print using replicatorG
- Patch your arduino library to use printf if needed (used in current version) using this guide http://playground.arduino.cc/Main/Printf
- open udp/udp.ino in the Ardiuno IDE, change the SSID and password to match yours. upload to Ardiuno.
- Open android app inside android/ folder using Android Studio. upload to phone by clicking the play symbol (for debug) or another way.
android/ android key app udp/ arduino lock code info/ presentations etc. case/ scad file for 3d printed enclosure!
Working on using AES CBC.
[X] Send random IV
- design nice case
- 3d print the case
- status led
- multi user?
|Android Studio||dev and run android app|
|Arduino IDE||flash Arduino|
|OpenSCAD||3d model by programming|
|ReplicatorG||convert or send model to 3d printer|
Thanks to Dr. Lin for the guidance and Marcus for the hardware