- No longer use #id for detecting actors. You must now define #flipper_id on anything that you would like to behave as an actor.
- Strings are now used instead of Integers for Actor identifiers. More flexible and the only reason I used Integers was to do modulo for percentage of actors. Since percentage of actors now uses hashing, integer is no longer needed.
- Easy integration of instrumentation with AS::Notifications or anything similar.
- A bunch of stuff around inspecting and getting names/descriptions out of things to more easily figure out what is going on.
- Percentage of actors hash is now also seeded with feature name so the same actors don't get all features instantly.