Mongo integration for Toystore.
gem install toystore-mongo
class User include Toy::Mongo adapter :mongo, Mongo::Connection.new.db('myapp')['users'] attribute :name, String end
Including Toy::Mongo includes Toy::Store and then does a few things:
- Includes Plucky querying so you can do things like User.count, User.all, User.first, and much more
- Sets the key factory to object id
- Overrides get so that it also works with string representation of object id
- Overrides get_multi so that it performs one query instead of one query per id
- Adds instance method atomic_update_attributes for persisting only the changes (see #persistable_changes)
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
See LICENSE for details.