I will do my best to keep this up to date with significant changes here, starting in 0.8.3.
- Update to adapter 0.7.0
- Removed .get_multi
- Change read multiple methods to take array with options.
- Allow passing options to read methods
- Added rails model/scaffold generators
- Delegate #to_key to key factory. Allows non-Stringish ids to work with to_key.
- Removed plugins
- Removed Toy.clear and Toy.reset
- Ruby 1.9 only. Officially not supporting Ruby 1.8.x.
- Added :native_uuid key factory for using when your data store supports them.
- Aliased .find and .read to .get.
- Aliased .find_multiple and .read_multiple to .get_multiple.
0.10.x => 0.11.0
- Added get_multiple which returns Hash of id pointed at instance.
- Aliased get_multi to get_multiple which means it now returns Hash instead of Array.
- Updated to latest version of adapter.
- Support for ActiveSupport/ActiveModel 3.2.*
- More liberal uuid gem dependency version
- Allow changing list attribute type
- No longer include id in
- Allow overriding
- Choose accessor over
- Reference proxy api changes thanks to jakehow
- Support for inheritance
- Pass model class to callable default
- Added #hash
- Added pretty inspect for classes
- Always show id first in #inspect
- Moved object serialization into Toy::Object
0.8.3 => 0.9.0
- Changed from
- Embedded objects were removed
adapterto memory and removed
- Introduced Toy::Object.
- Default Identity Map to off
- Removed several class methods related to identity map as well (identity_map_on/off/on?/off?/etc)