This is the code of the NiMMbus portal: "Earth observation everywhere. Share information and feedback with others." It is composed by a index.htm, several js files and some png images.
It dialogs with the NiMMbus.cgi using a OGC WPS RESTful API.
index.htm is the main page to enter the application.
help/help.htm is the help page (under development) and includes an Appendix describing several test pages to show how NiMMbus GUF can be integrated in other community portals.
index.htm can be called directly without any parameters. Nevertheless, parameters are useful to jump into a function directly altering the normal interaction flow with the user. Parameters follow the CGI syntax (see test pages section in help to discover how this syntax can be created from a HTML FORM using the GET method). These are the current parameters.
- USER=, PASSWORD= and PAGE=MAIN allows for calling the page with the username and password avoiding the need to enter them manually in the entry form
- USER=, PASSWORD=, EMAIL= and PAGE=NEWUSER, allow for automatic creation of a new user
- LANGUAGE= sets the language preference that overwrites the user language settings
- TOKEN= and TOKEN_DESC= are for internal use in password recovery
- TARGET_TITLE=, TARGET_CODE=, TARGET_CODESPACE= and PAGE=ADDFEEDBACK allows for adding new feedback to a target that might or might not exist (if it does not exist, it is created automatically)
- PAGE= selects the panel that will be initially load. Current allowed values are: NEWPASSWORD, NEWUSER, TOKEN, RESETPASSWORD, MAIN, ADDFEEDBACK