React List PivotTable Web Part
This WebPart allows you to do various types of data analysis, including charts. The WebPart uses a component based on pivottable.js
The configuration data of the Pivot Table is saved with the WebPart properties, the entire process of updating this data is done in real time when a change occurs in the Pivot Table.
Used SharePoint Framework Version
Update accordingly as needed.
|react List PivotTable||João Mendes|
|1.0.0||Fevereiro 5, 2019||Initial release|
THIS CODE IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Minimal Path to Awesome
- Clone this repository
- in the command line run:
gulp bundle --ship
gulp package-solution --ship
This project contains sample Birthday web parts built on the SharePoint Framework using React and an Azure Function to get user Birthdays from AAD. This sample illustrates the following concepts on top of the SharePoint Framework:
- using React for building SharePoint Framework client-side web parts
- using React components for building Birthday web part
- using MSGraph API to get data from SharePoint Lists
- using MSGraph API to read users from AAD
- using @PnP/PnPjs to create a List, add, update, delete Items.