An endless runner game made with unity (v 5.2.0)
It's a repository for a prototype made in 8 hours. Feel free to download, there isn't no license, no condition, just download it and use as you want. I hope this help you to study unity.
- Endless level ("generate procedurally").
- Player behavior and states (waiting, playing and die).
- UI (final and best score, play and restart button).
- Item to collect.
- Juiciness (feel, screen shake and particles).
- Music and sound effects.
How to play?
- To move < > (arrow left/right or A and D keys);
- To jump ^ (arrow up or W key);
- Avoid to hit in boxes with different colors from your;
- Try to destroy boxes with same color to earn points;
- Try to catch spheres to change your color and earn more points.
How to improve it?
Create a fork of unity-endless-runner.
Did you change it? submit a pull request.
Licensed under the MIT License.
0.0.1 First version (23/10/2015).