A matching system game made with unity (v 5.2.2)
It's a repository for a prototype made in 16 hours. Feel free to download, there isn't no license, no condition, just download it and use as you want. I hope this help you to study unity.
- Grid (blocks) Generator.
- UI (final and best score, next level and retry button).
- Special items (bomb, firework and ice).
- Juiciness (feel, screen shake and particles).
- Music and sound effects.
Take a look on WebGL live demo.
How to play?
- Click over blocks to match;
- Click over special items to use them;
- Click over ‘new row’ button to add a new row from the bottom;
- Try to match as many blocks as you can to earn points;
- Try to rescue the toy from top of the grid (blocks) to win.
How to improve it?
Create a fork of unity-matching-system.
Did you change it? submit a pull request.
Licensed under the MIT License.
0.0.1 First version (20/11/2015).