Just to learn how to use travis-ci in a java project!
This is a working minimal example of how to use Travis CI (and Codecov) with Java on GitHub.
- It uses the JUnit testing framework
How To Start
- Fork this Repository
- Go to Travis CI and enable the repository
- Fix the
README.mdbadges (replacing in the URL
your-github-username) and push the changes. This should trigger a build in Travis CI!
Optional: Code Coverage with CodeCov
This repository also integrates with Codecov to generate reports.
What's done for you:
- The JaCoCo plugin is included in
after_successtarget executes the Codecov script.
If you want to use it:
- Go to the Codecov website and create an account and setup permissions.
- Add your repository (you can go there directly by going to https://codecov.io/gh/your-github-username/travis-ci-tutorial-java)
- Fix the
If you don't want it:
- Remove the JaCoCo plugin from the
- Remove the
- Remove the badge from
Spotted a mistake? Questions? Suggestions?
Open an Issue!