Joaquin Casares joaquincasares
- cassandralauncher 37 Allows for the DataStax AMI to run from the command line while removing common user errors. End-to-end time to a cluster of any size is ~5 minutes. 22,000+ PyPI downloads.
- python-wifi-leds 16 A cross-vendor Python library for WiFi LED products.
- pagerduty 12 PagerDuty API and CLI tool for displaying schedules through notifications and widgets.
- heap-calculator 12 Easily calculates and explores common Apache Cassandra heap pressure issues.
- CassandraJsonMapper 9 Apache Cassandra driver developed for direct functionality to store JSON-style objects mapped into Cassandra composite columns.
Repositories contributed to
- datastax/python-driver 352 DataStax Python Driver for Apache Cassandra
- MSOpenTech/vagrant-azure 131 Enable Vagrant to manage virtual machines in Windows Azure
- datastax-demos/cornerstone 2
- datastax/java-driver 482 DataStax Java Driver for Apache Cassandra
- github/linguist 3,054 Language Savant. If your repository's language is being reported incorrectly, send us a pull request!
Contributions in the last year 46 total Jul 5, 2014 – Jul 5, 2015
Longest streak 2 days July 17 – July 18
Current streak 0 days Last contributed