Joaquin Casares joaquincasares
- cassandralauncher 34 Allows for the DataStax AMI to run from the command line while removing common user errors. End-to-end time to a cluster of any size is ~5 minutes. 22,000+ PyPI downloads.
- python-wifi-leds 16 A cross-vendor Python library for WiFi LED products.
- pagerduty 12 PagerDuty API and CLI tool for displaying schedules through notifications and widgets.
- heap-calculator 12 Easily calculates and explores common Apache Cassandra heap pressure issues.
- CassandraJsonMapper 8 Apache Cassandra driver developed for direct functionality to store JSON-style objects mapped into Cassandra composite columns.
Repositories contributed to
- datastax-demos/cornerstone 2
- datastax/python-driver 320 DataStax Python Driver for Apache Cassandra
- riptano/ComboAMI 46 The AMI takes a set of input parameters via the EC2 user-data to install, RAID, ring, and launch a DataStax Enterprise/Community cluster.
- datastax/java-driver 443 DataStax Java Driver for Apache Cassandra
- datastax-demos/contributing 1 Everything you need for contributing to the Demo Portal.
Contributions in the last year 363 total Apr 18, 2014 – Apr 18, 2015
Longest streak 5 days April 21 – April 25
Current streak 5 days April 13 – April 17