Joaquin Casares joaquincasares
- cassandralauncher 39 Allows for the DataStax AMI to run from the command line while removing common user errors. End-to-end time to a cluster of any size is ~5 minutes. 22,000+ PyPI downloads.
- python-wifi-leds 17 A cross-vendor Python library for WiFi LED products.
- pagerduty 12 PagerDuty API and CLI tool for displaying schedules through notifications and widgets.
- heap-calculator 12 Easily calculates and explores common Apache Cassandra heap pressure issues.
- CassandraJsonMapper 9 Apache Cassandra driver developed for direct functionality to store JSON-style objects mapped into Cassandra composite columns.
Repositories contributed to
- MSOpenTech/vagrant-azure 134 Enable Vagrant to manage virtual machines in Windows Azure
- datastax-demos/cornerstone 2
- github/linguist 3,114 Language Savant. If your repository's language is being reported incorrectly, send us a pull request!
- riptano/ComboAMI 48 The AMI takes a set of input parameters via the EC2 user-data to install, RAID, ring, and launch a DataStax Enterprise/Community cluster.
- jshook/metagener 3 A meta-programming library and conceptual power tool for flexible and highly-concurrent statistical data generation
Contributions in the last year 33 total Jul 30, 2014 – Jul 30, 2015
Longest streak 2 days October 13 – October 14
Current streak 0 days Last contributed