- 1.15-0: Regions besides us-east-1 now supported.
- 1.16-0: DSE 2.0 support. QA folder with test generation and smoke testing scripts.
- 1.17-0: Notify users when
ssh-keyscanfails and workaround OpsCenter 2.1.0 bug with installing agents.
- 1.18-0: Added datastax_pssh and s3 store/restore functionality. See New Features for details.
- 1.18-1: Added needed files to the manifest.
- 1.18-2: Added needed files to setup.py.
- 1.18-3: Display RAX authentication errors.
- 1.18-4: Allows the --qa switch to run in parallel threads.
- 1.18-5: Trying to fine tune the no RSA key edge case.
- 1.18-7: Updated to the newest 2.4 AMI built on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. (No other major changes made during this transition.)
- 1.19-4: Be less aggressive with the security group.
- 1.19-5: Remove handle requirement for imagelauncher.
- 1.19-6: Stop installing OpsCenter agents and rely on datastax-agent logic on the AMI.
The list of automated features include:
- DataStax username and password memory
- AWS API key memory
- Instance size memory
- Input validation
- Automated RSA fingerprint checking
- Automatic separate known_hosts file
- Pre-built SSH strings
- Automatic OpsCenter agent installation
- Passwordless SSH around the cluster
- datastax_ssh tool
- Allows for SSH commands to easily be run across an entire cluster
- nodelist file
- An uploaded file onto the cluster for later, possible, use
- Modified hosts file
- Allows for easy jumping between machines, e.g. c0, c1, a0, a1, s0, ...