Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
1.0.0 - 2016-12-31
- User Logins via email/token.
- Ability for Users to confirm emails once and create multiple Searches.
- Storing daily email data in
- Users can download their daily jobs as a CSV.
- New links to email footer to manage job search subscriptions.
- New page to view a user's searches.
- Filtering out recruiter listings:
recruitersdatabase table, seeder, model.
- Boolean value for filtering recruiters from results of a search.
- New filter to remove recruiter listings if preferred.
- New database table/model for Searches.
jobs:emailcommand now uses Search model instead of User model for queries.
- Moved job/collection-related filters into their own folder.
- Added JS dependencies: Jquery, Bootstrap, Tether.
- Support for new job boards.
- Added timezone to .env
- Premium interest page and form.
- Added images of providers on home page.
- Upgraded to JobsMulti v1.0.
- Support for PHP 7.1.
- One-click Heroku deploy.
- Plaintext email job listings were showing up as blank.
- Moved unsubscribe endpoint to
- Removed uuid unsigned constraint from token table migration.