Useful Links for Orthanc
- "Mobile DICOM viewers", post by Marco Barnig testing which mobile apps for radiology are compatible with Orthanc.
- Official container, and its associated documentation in the Orthanc Book.
- Osimis container, and its associated documentation.
- Cross-architecture orthanc container and Cross-architecture orthanc-plugins container for
aarch64, and the associated source code
- Orthanc-Explorer 2 provided by S. Doloris, R. Mathonet, R. Pire, P. Mertes and M. Horman (students at ULiège, Belgium)
- Mongo-DB provided by Doc-Cirrus.
- VPI Reveal provided by VPI-reveal is a plugin that stores the files on disk in a more friendly tree (Patient/Study/Series/Instance).
- Orthanc Client by Frédéric Woelffel ("Orthanc REST API client designed for NodeJS").
Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Ruby gem by Simon Rascovsky ("Client for the Orthanc DICOM server REST API").
- beren: Orthanc REST client in Python
Tools based upon Orthanc
- The GUI tool to edit the JSON configuration file of Orthanc that was previously a separated project is now part of the PET/CT viewer project.
Upload and import study (files or zip file) to Orthanc by Rana Asim Wajid.
RadioLogic by Marco Barnig. RadioLogic is a case-based learning and self-assessment tool for the Orthanc Ecosystem for Medical Imaging.
External documentations and user guides
- Swagger / OpenAPI specification for Orthanc, draft by Aditya Panchal. Link to forum.
- Extending Orthanc with Postresql database by Ilan Tal – Salim Kanoun
- DICOM connection setup user guide by Ilan Tal – Salim Kanoun
- Orthanc setup on Synology using Ansible, by Levin Alexander.
- RadioLogic - wiki by Marco Barnig. Tons of useful info about how to use Orthanc, compile it and how to develop Orthanc plugins.