Useful Links for Orthanc
- "Mobile DICOM viewers", post by Marco Barning testing which mobile apps for radiology are compatible with Orthanc.
- Official container, and its associated documentation in the Orthanc Book.
- Osimis container, and its associated documentation.
- Orthanc-Explorer 2 provided by S. Doloris, R. Mathonet, R. Pire, P. Mertes and M. Horman (students at ULiège, Belgium)
- Mongo-DB provided by Doc-Cirrus.
- VPI Reveal provided by VPI-reveal is a plugin that stores the files on disk in a more friendly tree (Patient/Study/Series/Instance).
- Orthanc Client by Frédéric Woelffel ("Orthanc REST API client designed for NodeJS").
Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Ruby gem by Simon Rascovsky ("Client for the Orthanc DICOM server REST API").
Tools based upon Orthanc
- The GUI tool to edit the JSON configuration file of Orthanc that was previously a separated project is now part of the PET/CT viewer project.
Upload and import study (files or zip file) to Orthanc by Rana Asim Wajid.