Paradox.IO is a server-side framework for client-side developers.
Convention over configuration (it just works) - but still can be easily customized.
- Componentize blocks of html (views), css, and js into a js loadable file
- Use less and/or css
- Easily add server-side API's
Models described in JSON and available in code on client and/or server
- It provides build, test, and packaging tools for building HTML5 client applications (for web and mobile).
- It provides a simple, standardized, and synchronous API for writing server-side business logic.
- It makes it easy to expose your biz rules over both HTTP and Websockets with no code changes.
- It supports multiple deployment targets for popular PaaS providers (AppFog, DotCloud, Nodejitsu, and Parse).
- It allows you to reuse the same validation code for data and api's on the client and the server.
- Manage, discover and install PhoneGap extensions.
- Prototype Cococs2D HTML / Mobile apps as well.
.api : define/access apis .model : define/access models .email : define/access emails .role : define/access roles .message : define/access pub/sub messaging services .log : logging service(s)
apis, clients, emails, messages, and roles: matching above apis client: contains application clients
- client should contain a client.json file that describes the target and options for the client
- if there is more than one client, then the client.json file should appear in each sub-directory that is a client and no client.json files should appear in client directly.
/js - all js combined, coffeescript compiled, and typescript compiled /css - all css combined, what about less? /views /test
element element element custom elements
Paradox.IO Development Stack