An OpenID Store that uses Mongoid. This was completely taken from Alex Young's post here: http://alexyoung.org/2010/09/28/openid-japan/ so full credits go to him. We just thought it deserved a repository so fixes could be put against one place.
Add to your
In your initializer, replace your instance of FileStore with an instance of MongoidStore.
use OmniAuth::Builder do provider :open_id, :store => OpenID::Store::MongoidStore.new end
Contributing to mongoid-openid-store
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2012 Attachments.me. See LICENSE.txt for further details.