A way to write markdowns in a friendly way without having to learn markdown syntaxes.
> git clone https://github.com/joeSaad/mdpad.git > npm start
just go to http://mdpad.io
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
Inspired by searching for many tools to edit markdown in a friendly way, just in rich text format.
- Showdown - Converts markdown text to beautiful HTML
- Node.js - backend framework
- Twitter Bootstrap - makes everything a little prettier
- Fontawesome - use all good icons
- Enable Publishing to Github using github api
- Enable Publishing to Bitbucket via api
- Making use of webpack to use bundle instead of CDN (open to discussion)
- Enable Gzip Compression on heroku