MavensMate is a SublimeText plugin that aims to replicate the functionality of the Eclipse-based Force.com IDE.
- Create & Edit Salesforce.com projects with specific package metadata
- SVN & Git support
- Create & compile Apex Classes, Apex Trigger, Visualforce Pages, and Visualforce Components
- Compile and retrieve other Salesforce.com metadata
- Run Apex test methods and visualize test successes/failures & coverage
- Play Pacman while your Apex unit tests run
- Deploy metadata to other Salesforce.com orgs
- Apex Execute Anonymous
- Apex Code Assist (beta!!)
*Currently, MavensMate only officially supports OS X. It's on the roadmap to fully support Windows/Linux.
$ gem install mavensmate $ ruby < <(curl -s https://raw.github.com/joeferraro/MavensMate-SublimeText/master/install.rb)
Go to "MavensMate --> Open --> Settings - User" and modify "mm_workspace" with the location where you'd like your MavensMate projects to reside, for example (notice the absolute path):
If you're using RVM, you probably want to update the "mm_ruby" setting:
$ ruby < <(curl -s https://raw.github.com/joeferraro/MavensMate-SublimeText/master/install.rb)