- create the go-plus panel only when a go file is opened or it is manually toggled (#853)
- fix minor UI glitch in datatips that contain ` (like in tags)
- write a detailed error log into a console tab (e.g. provided by atom-ide-ui) if a command failed (#837)
Detailed changes: v6.0.2...v6.1.0
In this release we take advantage of many of the features provided by
As a result, some of the custom go-plus views and commands have been replaced by the features built-in to Atom's IDE functionality.
This will provide a more consistent experience across the Atom ecosystem, and will enable an easy transition as we move to a language-server based implementation.
The individual commands for formatting with
goimports have been removed. The
go-plus.format.tool configuration option still applies, and all format operations will use the configured tool for formatting.
The format command itself is now provided by
atom-ide-ui, and can be triggered via one of the following mechanisms:
- right clicking in the editor and selecting "Format Code"
- keybinding (
- command palette:
Code Format: Format Code
go-plus.format.formatOnSave configuration option has been removed so as not to conflict with the built-in setting. To enable format on save, open the preferences for the
atom-ide-ui package, and select the checkbox under Code Formatting.
The Usage panel and the
golang:find-usage command have been removed. Instead, you can leverage the built-in "Find References" option. This is available in the context menu when right-clicking on an identifier, and can also be accessed via the
Find References: Activate command.
Highlighting of an identifier with the
go-plus.guru.highlightIdentifiers option is now powered by
atom-ide-ui. You should not notice any difference in behavior aside from a slightly different appearance.
Detailed changes: v5.9.1...v6.0.0
- Restore Hyperclick functionality
- Show the definition in a tooltip on command+hover
- Display relative paths in the usage view
- Add a setting for build timeout
- Better compatibility with github.com/mdempsky/gocode
- Improve support for Go 1.10+:
- Property utilize the
-iflag to play nice with the build cache
- Disable Go modules when running
go getso as not to interfere with a project's dependencies
- Property utilize the
Detailed changes: v5.8.6...v5.9.0
- Correctly display results for
golang:find-usagewhen there is no usage of the function
Detailed changes: v5.8.3...v5.8.4
✨Show autocomplete suggestions when the new
tree-sitterparsers are being used (enable the
🔤Document new tools that
go-plususes (useful if you need to install them manually)
Detailed changes: v5.8.1...v5.8.2
go-plus.config.compileOnSaveoption (defaults to
true) to allow you to disable build on save (fixes #674 and #675 by @zmb3)
📢When a package only contains tests, ignore the
no non-test Go fileswarning (fixes #732 via #734 by @lloiser)
🚀Fix compatibility issues with the new but experimental parser
core.useTreeSitterParsersin your atom config)
Detailed changes: v5.7.2...v5.8.0
- Disable autocomplete suggestion caching; cursor movements (mouse clicking, arrowing) resulted in stale results (re-introduced in v5.8.0)
Detailed changes: v5.7.1...v5.7.2
devDependencybut needed to be a
Detailed changes: v5.7.0...v5.7.1