Thank you for your interest in contributing to AssertJ assertions !
We appreciate your effort and to make sure that your pull request is easy to review, we ask you to make note of the following guidelines :
- Use AssertJ code Eclipse formatting preferences (for Idea users, it is possible to import it)
- Write complete Javadocs on each assertion methods including a code example.
- Write one JUnit test class for each assertion method with the following naming convention :
- Unit tests method naming convention is underscore based (like python) and not camel case, we find it is much readable for long test names !
- Successfull assertion unit test method name must start with :
- Failing assertion unit test method name must start with :
- If possible, add a (fun) code example in assertj-examples and use it in the javadoc.
DateTimeAssert assertions you can find :
isEqualToIgnoringHours, with the corresponding test classes :
Let's look at
DateTimeAssert_isEqualToIgnoringHours_Test tests names :