Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Displays file modified time in file browser. (Display date format according to your current region)
- Added FTP menu. (Slightly modified version based on mtheall's ftpd)
- Fixed check box mis-alignment, and now uses the proper icon.
- New theme manager. (Settings->Theme icon->Select theme) Guide -> https://github.com/joel16/3DShell/wiki/Theme-Guide
- Removed FRD:U access (security purposes with NNIDs)
- Added support for the following image formats. (GIF[un-animated], (untested ->) HDR, PIC, PNM, PSD, TGA)
- Minor keyboard improvements - now includes words suggestions to improve user expereince.
- Now uses your 3DS username set through settings rather than NNID.
- Now displays build date in version string.
- Use native FS:User functions instead of stdio for file operations, and file browsing. (With this 95% of file functions now use FS:User)
- Rename now displays file name.
- Allow user to rename files without automatically setting the extension.
- Handle file extensions using fs:user rather than strrchr. This should improve performance since the flags are already set when scanning the directory.
- Fixed crash when exiting after using the image viewer.
- Fixed crash when opening a random directory. (Could have easily been reproduced, however the switch from opendir -> FSUSER_OpenDirectory fixed this)
- This software update improves the quality of the application performance. (Many optimazations and code clean-up, improving overall application stability, more use of native functions)
- Added a minimal CIA installer, displays CIA info and icon. (Only meant to be used for installing homebrew CIA)
- Installed CIA, can be instantly launched after it's been installed.
- Determine read only files (-r--r--)
- Selecting FTP two or more times without exiting the app result in crash, if you try exiting with the start button or the home button.
- Folders created by the Nintendo 3DS give an inaccurate timestamp (example DCIM, or Themes folder).
- CIA installing animation had to be stripped.
- If you find any other issues please submit them to the issue tracker.
If you're using 3DShell.3dsx, make sure you patch both FS/SM using the process patch menu.