Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Major code refactoring, switched from SF2D -> C3D, with this 3DShell now has full control over handling graphics and is no longer dependent on third party libs.
- The switch to C3D now uses system font, therefore unicode rendering is natively supported which allows languages with symbols to be used in a future update.
- Fixed FTP crash when FTP is enabled more than once in one run.
- Fixed FTP not displaying error message when WiFi is not enabled.
- Merged upstream changes from FTPD.
- You can use the 'select' button as a short-cut for quickly enabling/disabling FTP services.
- Gallery can now view BMP image formats. (Example: luma screenshots)
- Refactored screenshot code now generates screenshots in the following format -> Screenshot_YearMonthDay-Num.bmp
- Screenshots are now written in BMP format. With this there is almost no delay when taking screenshots. (Reminder: [L + R] to take screenshots)
- Slightly improved WiFi icon textures.
- CTRNAND is now accessible with certain limitations to prevent user from tampering with their device. (Use the key icon next to SD)
- More use of native FS User functions, recursive deletion is now handled using the 3DS's FS services.
- Set file->size flag in dirscan instead of opening the file and then obtaining its size.
- Display image icon for BMP files.
- Set theme manager to only select themes that are in a directory.
- Compiled with the latest version of devkitARM (r47) and Citro3D.
- With a bunch of refactoring also comes a bunch of cleaning up, code consistency, etc. (Also took some measures to prevent buffer overflow, thanks gcc 7.1.0)
If you are using the 3DSX versions you need to enable SM/FS patches or else most of the information won't be displayed. If you feel the need to buy me some coffee, I'd really appreciate it. https://www.paypal.me/Joel16IA