Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a major release. If you're updating this from an older version, it is recommended to delete your /3ds/3DShell/ folder before you install this update. This is to prevent cluttering up your SD with unused data files from previous versions.
- Added sorting options into settings: alphabetical - ascending, alphabetical - descending, size - largest to smallest, and size - smallest to largest.
- Directory listing is now initially alphabetically sorted. (Folder first / then files)
- Display file transfer status and accepted connection address in FTP mode.
- A minimal animated bar is displayed during file transfer in FTP mode.
- Added music player with mp3, wav, ogg and flac support. (All thanks to deltabeard/MaK11-12 for implementing ctrmus functions as a base)
- Added MP3 ID3v2 and ID3v1 parsing. (Displays title, album, genre etc.)
- Added progress bar when copying/moving(cut) files.
- Now uses the minizip v1.1 to extract zip files.
- Added a progress bar when extracting zip files.
- Many performance improvements. Removed unnecessary thread delays, code and lots of code clean-up.
- Refactored config files. (Stored in /3ds/3DShell/config.cfg) - results in performance improvements and better organization. No longer creates separate config files for each setting (hidden.txt, bgm.txt, sysprotection.txt etc).
- Refactored theme manager - Major improvements - code is a lot cleaner and switching between themes is much faster than before.
- Add new boot logo by FrozenFire.
- Update directory listing after disabling FTP. (Either press select or touch the FTP icon when FTP is enabled)
- Add a toggle to display/hide 'hidden files'.
- .files are now displayed if 'show hidden files' is enabled.
- Merged upstream changes from FTPD.
- New battery/Wi-Fi signal icons.
- Increased text sizes for better readability.
- Fixed incorrect timestamps in FTP.
- Fixed special characters not being displayed.
- Fixed special characters not being able to be modified under FTP.
- Fixed bug when holding L + R for a while would generate many screenshots.
- Fixed renaming non-empty directories.
- Fixed folders with spaces in their names not being saved into last visited directory.
- Copying a file from SD -> NAND or NAND -> SD has been fixed. (System protection should be turned off)
- Better result handling to avoid crashes.
- SD and NAND toggles have been moved to the far right to avoid confusion with other buttons.
- Refactored makefile and fixed banner audio.
I put a lot of time into developing this program, and used a lot of my winter break to break/fix/test things constantly, so if you want to buy me some coffee I'd gladly accept it. Anyways cheers everyone, Have a happy new year!