Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
You can update straight from 3DShell, by tapping the download icon (Updates menu) and updating via the official release build option which is found under "Milestone builds".
- Refactor and clean up external image loading functions:
- Fixed texture display corruption when using next/previous in image preview.
- Image viewer can now display GIF files (not animated).
- Now uses libnsbmp instead of loadbmp which (decodes .BMP files a lot faster with little to no delays!).
- Enable zoom function on any image that is > 400x240 as long as it's not a dual screen image. (Please note there is a limit as to how large an image can be, 800x600 was the furthest that worked fine in my tests).
- Use nanojpeg to load .JPEG files and remove stb_image since it's a massive library only used for a single function.
- Display ID3v2 cover art image if found.
- Only display ID3 title if found.
- Fixed incorrect title when using next/previous on non MP3 file.
- Added dialog before extracting rar/zip file.
- Don't display checkbox on parent folders.
- The CIA update (for 3DShell CIA version) progress bar is a lot more realistically responsive than previous releases.
- Display file sizes in main menu.
- Fixed file properties from displaying the timestamp attribute for a non existing entry (parent folders do not have timestamps).
- Fix misaligned font size in status bar.
If you'd like to support me, then feel free to buy me a coffee, I'd really appreciate it! https://www.paypal.me/Joel16IA