Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Major code clean up + refactoring. Now checks for functions to succeed before grabbing info.
- If a function fails the information will not be displayed.
- New hardware info. Displays if the device is either a retail, devboard, debugger or capture unit.
- All of the above changes.
- Runs under Citro3D.
- Fixed usernames with special characters not displaying properly in config menu.
- Fixed screen info returning unknown on New 3DS XL after screens have been swapped. (Using explicit values fixed this for some reason.)
- Now uses BMP format for taking screenshots (Use L + R to take screenshots - just like 3DShell).
- Minor astethic changes. The font size is a tad bit bigger, and the colours stand out a bit more than before.
- Services that fail will now display the message "This service cannot be accessed in *hax." to avoid crashes.
So menus like config/wifi/NNID cannot be accessed when running under *hax.
You will have to use Rosalina's FS/SM patches or the CIA instead.
If you feel the need to buy me some coffee, I'd really appreciate it! https://www.paypal.me/Joel16IA