CMFileManager PSP is a PSP application built using the unofficial PSPSDK and glib2d (modded). The user interface in this homebrew is heavily inspired and based on the LineageOS/CM file manager. The aim of this project is to provide a stable and up to date file manager that makes use of updated tools, whilst offering a modernized and user friendly interace. CMFileManager PSP is the only homebrew that properly uses the 'move' function correctly for moving files/folder from one place to another. Unlike other file managers for PSP which copies a file from one place to another and then deletes it, which can take a while depending on the file size.
- Copy files/folders.
- Move files/folders.
- Delete files/folders.
- Multi file handling functions for copy/move/delete.
- File properties. (File size, creation time, modification time, access times, permissions)
- Creating directories.
- Renaming files/folders.
- Image viewer (BMP, GIF - non animated, JPG, PNG, PGM, PPM and TGA).
- Auto USB mount (with ef0:/ and ms0:/ support for PSP Go).
- Dark theme mode.
- Browse other drives like flah0, flash1 and UMD (if not using PSP Go).
- Support for both ef0:/ (internal) and ms0:/ (external) drives on PSP Go.
- Screenshots in .BMP format. Use L + R to capture a screenshot.
- Music Player (FLAC, OGG, WAV and XM)
- Press DPAD Up to move the cursor up.
- Press DPAD Right to move the cursor down.
- Press DPAD Left to position the cursor to the start of the directory.
- Press DPAD Right to position the cursor to the end of the directory.
- Press Start to open settings.
- Press Select to open menubar.
- Press Triangle to bring up file options.
- Press enter button (depending on your region) to enter diretory/open file.
- Press cancel button (depending on your region) to go back to previous directory/menu.
- Press L + R to caputre screenshot.
- Press Select + Start to exit.
Image Viewer controls:
- L/R - Rotate anti-clockwise/clockwise
- Up/Down - Zoom in/out
- Select - Help menu
- Left/Right - Previous/Next image
- Analog stick - Position image after zoom
- Triangle - Flip vertically
- Square - Flip horizantally