Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Reuploaded with 67eda76
- Built under latest PSP toolchain using GCC 8.2, with many optimizations. (Switched to the -Os optimization flag since the PSP has a small cache.)
- No longer relies on outdated libpng/libjpeg versions or oslib. Now uses a modified version of g2dlib which uses stb_image to load textures and make use of scegu directly! This is a major change, since it gets rid of a bunch of needless functions from oslib, and uses a library purely written for 2d graphics.
- Added support for displaying .BMP images.
- Screenshots are now saved in .BMP format.
- Improved copy file mechanism - should be a little bit more faster and the animation should be more fluid than previous releases.
- Now uses updated Roboto font.
- Add support for accessing both ef0:/ and ms0:/ on PSP Go (Due to this mechanism the boot time is a little longer than previous releases)
- Add dialog for extracting .zip archives.
- Extracting .zip files now uses sceIo instead of standard I/O.
- Properly use transparency when accessing certain elements like dialog boxes, menu bar etc.
- Screenshots can be taken no matter what drive you are in now.
If you'd like to support me, then feel free to buy me a coffee, I'd really appreciate it! https://www.paypal.me/Joel16IA