- Hotfix: fix metadata not being terminated after XM playback.
- Added support for loading .PCX images.
- Many Audio changes:
- Properly clear metadata struct.
- Update dr_libs (dr_flac and dr_wav)
- Use libFLAC to display FLAC tags and cover image if they exist.
- Allow gapless playback via mpg123.
- Increase string limit for mp3 ID3v2.
- Enforce a sample rate of 44100 Hz for MP3.
- Fix mpg123 not being properly terminated after no more samples can be decoded.
- Remove stb_vorbis and use libvorbis to decode OGG samples.
- Display OGG and OPUS tag data if it exists.
- Added FTP mode.
FTP Mode Instructions:
- Press START to open settings menu and select
- Select a network connection when the Network dialog pops up.
- After it is connected successfully, a message will appear saying
FTP Connection established IP:Port. Use an FTP client like WinSCP and enter the IP and port (1337) and make sure to use anonymous login.
- Once an FTP connection is established from your server, you won't see any folders or files. You have to manually search for the path
/ef0:. You can also search for other devices like
/flash0:or UMD -
/disc0:(Please use caution when browsing any flash0-flash3)
If you'd like to support me, then feel free to buy me a coffee, I'd really appreciate it! https://www.paypal.me/Joel16IA