ElevenMPV - Eleven Music Player VITA
A homebrew music player for Playstation VITA that aims to support many different audio formats compared to the offical PS VITA music application.
Currently supported formats: (16 bit signed samples)
- WAV (A-law and u-law, Microsoft ADPCM, IMA ADPCM)
- Browse ux0:/ to play the above audio formats.
- Pause/Play audio.
- Shuffle/Repeat audio.
- Next/Previous track in current working directory.
- Display ID3v1 and ID3v2 metadata for MP3 files.
- Basic touch support.
In file manager:
- Enter button (cross/circle): enter folder/play supported audio file.
- Cancel button (cross/circle): go up parent folder.
- DPAD Up/Down: Navigate files.
- DPAD Left/Right: Top/Bottom of list.
In audio player: (Note: you can use touch controls here or the following buttons below)
- Enter button (cross/circle): Play/Pause.
- Cancel button (cross/circle): Return to file manager.
- L trigger: Previous audio file in current directory.
- R trigger: Next audio file in current directory.
- Triangle: Shuffle audio files in current directory.
- Square: Repeat audio files in current directory.
- Start: Turn off display and keep playing audio in background.
- MPG123 contributors.
- dr_libs by mackron.
- stb_vorbis by nothings and contributors.
- libxmp-lite contributors.
- Preetisketch for startup.png (banner).
- Eleven Music Player contributors for design elements.