Re-uploaded with 0661985
- Bumped ID3v2 character limit to 64 chars to display album titles, artist, genre etc with more characters than ID3v1.
- Updated dr_libs (FLAC and WAV decoders) to the latest revision.
- Now based on mpg123 v1.25.10
- Initial support for seeking via touchscreen:
- WAV: works perfectly.
- FLAC: works perfectly but slow.
- MP3: works perfectly but a tad bit slower than WAV.
- MOD: works perfectly.
- OGG: works perfectly however might crash if you abuse it by repeatedly seeking simultaneously.
- OPUS: Not supported due to frequent crashes with libopusfile's API.
- Fixed MP3 playback not being properly terminated. The decoder will now check to see if there are no samples to decode and then terminate which fixes issues with repeat/shuffle not working.
- Fixed crashes with FLAC files (when FLAC metadata is on) by using libFLAC to properly obtain metadata.
- Added the ability to use Sony's dynamic normalizer mode from within the settings menu. (I haven't noticed any difference with this but let me know if you guys do! the max ALC mode results in frequent crashes hence only ALC mode off and ALC mode 1 is allowed)
- Now properly releases the acquired BGM port when exiting the application.
- Added support for selecting devices to browse (ux0:/, ur0:/ and uma0:/) from within the settings menu.
If you'd like to support me, then feel free to buy me a coffee, I'd really appreciate it! https://www.paypal.me/Joel16IA