NX Shell is a multi-purpose file manager for the Nintendo Switch that aims towards handling various file types while keeping the basic necessities of a standard file manager. Initially the project was inspired by LineageOS/CyanogenMod's file manager for android, and even had a similar design approach to that of the famous Android file manager. However, it has been re-written from scratch, now using more up to date tools and libraries.
- Delete files and folders.
- Copy/Move files and folders.
- Rename files and folders (standard switch keyboard).
- Create files and folders (standard switch keyboard).
- Displays file properties such as size, time created, modified and accessed.
- Sorting options (Sort by name, date, size).
- Display various images formats (BMP, GIF, JPG/JPEG, PGM, PPM, PNG, PSD, TGA and WEBP).
- Preetisketch for the banner.
- Dear ImGui developers and contributors for the GUI.
- devkitPro maintainers and contributors for libnx, devkitA64, and many other packages used by this project.