Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
(Note: I re-uploaded the build with the fix for opening empty directories)
- Added a menu bar - Use the Y button to access it. (Can only open settings for now, so the settings icon stays highlighted. The animation is something I tend to improve upon in later releases)
- Added dark theme mode. (Can be enabled/disabled in settings)
- Added .ZIP extraction. (Press A on a .zip file)
- Added Sorting options under settings. (Sort by alphabetical - ascending and descending order, by date (currently doesn't work properly), by size - smallest and largest).
- Add support for GIF/BMP images in image viewer. (GIFs will be displayed as a static image)
Improvements and Fixes:
- Progress bar is now properly displayed for copying/moving/extracting files.
- Improved many textures as well as some internal improvements in handling textures and some fixes with font alignment in certain areas.
- Fixed copy/move being enabled at the same time. If you press B in the options dialog it will cancel the item that is currently in the copy/move list. Instead, X should be used to open/close the file options dialog. The row/column will also reset when the B key is pressed.
- Freed some textures that weren't previously freed, also free entries once we are done using them.
If you want to buy me some coffee, I'd really appreciate it :p https://www.paypal.me/Joel16IA